Tuesday, 2 July 2013

SALES Alert Westfield Haul: Jewelry,Fashion,Makeup

Now that the summer sales season is upon us, I had to head down to Westfield to check out the selection. I went with a good friend of mine, which always makes shopping more fun.
Here are items I picked up:

 Piz Buin Allergy Spray, as I have sensitive skin even more so in the sun and with SPF 30 this should help control the strong effects of the sun. This was £8.99 from Boots. (A recommendation from Fleurdeforce)
 I wanted to review the new CC creams and film a comparison between those and BB creams, this was again on offer in the BOGOHP deal.
 This is a gift for a friend (the one I went with!) I've heard amazing things about Soap & Glory from other bloggers so I'll be sure to try this out for myself.
 Sinful Colours is now stocked in Boots and possibly other drugstores, and at £1.99 you can't go wrong! I picked up this lovely yet bright sparkly blue.

 The shop USC always has a great selection, and their jewelry stock did not dissapoint. I chose this somewhat hipster-y bracelets but for £1 how could I not? They are so light and dainty.
 Again from USC I chose this lovely chain link bracelet which looks better in person, it's a woven design with orange and shimmery gold thread. The tassle and charm just added a little something extra.
 Of course, I couldn't not pick up another Real Techniques brush, this is new to my collection and it's an uber soft setting brush for contouring with a light powder.

Last but not least I went into La Senza to have a look at their sale and pick up some necessities, ladies, if you're on the lookout for cute bras and such take a look here, it's like a more affordable Victoria's Secret!

Thanks for reading, leave your own blogposts with hauls below.

Don't forget to subscribe to my CHANNEL for more hauls & updates. 

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. cute bracelets http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/07/fashion-small-gathering-in-seoul.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul :) Considering getting this RT brush as well :)

    Hayfa
    http://chic-and-cliche.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete