Saturday, 13 July 2013

Holiday Lookbook: Day 1

UPDATE: I'm creating a new blog, to sync with my youtube channel. Check my twitter/youtube/social media for the link. This one will stay up, but will probably be inactive.
This is an outfit I wore to go to a place called 'Malta' in Poland where my cousin and I went swimming in a really fun water park. Growing up I used to love those so much, so of course we went twice on separate occasions! 




What I'm Wearing:

H+M Crop Top 
Amaris (bought at TK MAXX) harem trousers
Primark Flip Flops
'Love' Necklace
Italian Leather Handbag

There will be about 6 more posts everyday from now with OOTD from my vacation. Follow me on bloglovin' or with your google account so you don't miss out :)

Also subscribe to my youtube channel for my holiday haul and more!


xoxox

9 comments:

  1. Great photos honey! You look so pretty! Have a great night! Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonito,confortável pra longas caminhadas. @DisseModa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well explained. I would like to say that it is very interesting to read your blog.

    Hollow wear Utensils | Veterinary instruments
    Surgery Sets

    ReplyDelete
  4. poland is nice aye! gorgeous pictures! x

    http://spaceistheonlynoise.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your blog! Keep up the great work ♡

    PS: May I invite you to my giveaway?

    Win a SUITSUIT luggage set (value €407) on my blog:

    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deliciously warm women shearling long coat is your elegant yet cold-winter ally, crafted from supple Spanish Merino shearling sheepskin lining and exterior. Features with funky pea coat design and adjustable waist belt! You can find some gorgeous women shearling coats in www.cwmalls.com!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello dear, you have a great blog. Love your style, you look so pretty, and you have a great style! Would you like to follow each other? I am your new follower in GFC #1525 and twitter , I also follow you in bloglovin. I hope you will visit my blog and follow me also in bloglovin,twitter and gfc.
    Olga
    www.impromp-two.lbogspot.com

    ReplyDelete