Tuesday, 25 June 2013

FREEBIES & FOTD











I won yet another magazine competition, I cannot believe it!

But first off, I bought Glamour July 2013 edition, (UK) and received this fab Model & Co eyeliner pencil. It has a built in sharpener which is so useful for those of us who prefer them to liquid eyeliners. And for just £2 I would recommend you snap up a magazine as they come with a few different gifts.

Next, the item I won! The new Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie lipgloss in 'Oh So Cosmo'
The last two pictures are the product applied, it has a faint taste of mint which I quite like rather than the artificial feeling of most lipglosses. It applies so smoothly and is not at all sticky. It's one of the best lipglosses I've tried. These retail for £16 or so but as I love this brand, I'm considering picking up another colour.

What do you guys think?

Don't forget to check out my latest videos: My Youtube Channel

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oooh that lipgloss looks great on you and aren't you so lucky xxAfeeyahxx

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/casual-kinda-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that lip gloss!
    http://houseofadelaide.blogspot.co.uk//

    ReplyDelete