Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Caviar and The Best Concealer





You may notice the quality of the photos is different, that's due to the purchase of my new favourite toy - a Canon Powershot SX 500 which I received for my birthday in May.

The first item I picked up after much praise being sung by beauty bloggers, was the Collection (previously named 2000) Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer. It works a dream, and blends so well. If you're deathly pale like me, pick up the lightest shade (they come in 4)

Next I received this free from Marie Claire I believe. It's a mini Ciaté polish duo in a light yet muted beige and 'caviar' topping which is basically small gold and silver beads. I can't wait to try them out as I've heard great things about caviar manicures!

Would you try these?

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I had been looking for a good concealer. You just made my job so much easier. Thanks.
    Manvi.x
    mmlabelsandlove.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hands down my holy grail concealer. Absolutely love it! <3

    I've always wanted to try the caviar manicures, you'll have to let me know what you think!

    Emma | World of dilEMMA
    xo

    ReplyDelete