Saturday, 25 May 2013

NOTD + Jewelry Haul



This combination was chosen when it was still wintery and gloomy so apologies for the dark palette!
I paired Nails Inc 'Heather Grey' with a nail sticker, from a set I mentioned in a previous post. I then applied Rimmel 5in1 Top Coat. This whole look stayed put for about 3 days before I would have to reapply or take the polish off. (Being the lazy girl I am, I left it for 5 days)

The ring/bracelet combo is very trendy for this season and I've seen it everywhere this year so of course, I went out and bought myself one. But the one I wanted in River Island was sold out and Primark had pretty good dupes so this bad boy went in my shopping cart (also mentioned in a past post)
On a side note, have you guys seen my latest beauty video?

HERE is a link to my channel, it would mean a lot if you subscribed :)

xoxox

3 comments:

  1. I'm amazed, I have to say. Really rarely ever do I face a blog that's equally educative and entertaining, and enable me notify you, you might have hit the nail on the head. Your concept is excellent the issue is something that not sufficient people are talking intelligently about. I am very joyful that I stumbled throughout this in my look for for some thing referring to this.
    sell gold Houston
    gold buyers in Houston

    ReplyDelete