Thursday, 30 May 2013

FREE Instyle Goodies & NOTD








Hey guys,

This is last month's issue so sorry for the delayed post this is no longer available!
The colour can be purchased elsewhere if interested though. Anyway, I always purchase magazines with free gifts as good as Nails Inc polishes.
It's a gorgeous summery colour, the perfect pink pastel in my opinion. Last week I had my nails painted this bright glimmering orange. It's by Orly, and its called Emberstone. I think this would make a lovely pedicure colour again for summertime or when going on holiday. I wanted to try something different despite not really liking orange on fingernails!

I'm uploading a new video tonight so if you want to see more beauty and fashion bits click 
HERE to be taken to my Youtube channel

xoxox

4 comments:

  1. Love nails inc varnishes!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest post on Glamorous Neon Ombre Tassel Flapper Dress

    Thanks! Charlie xx

    UK Fashion & Style Blog | Lurch Hound Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are great. :)

    Enjoy your day!

    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both colours are perfect for the summer! :)

    Gemma
    http://www.taipeistreetstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete