Sunday, 5 May 2013

Céline It Up!



Céline has blown up as a brand in the past year as I recall.
Much like Acne, it's become a must-have brand and the handbags have been sellout, particularly the Luggage Tote.
When I noticed this in a charity shop window I'm pretty sure my heart skipped a beat! Like any shopaholic worth their shoes, I have a good eye for standout pieces, so I went and investigated. The saleswoman said it was new and it looked to be in perfect condition, better yet, I only paid £30. 
It certainly isn't the typical designer bag but I love it, and it definitely has a vintage feel to it. It's the right size for shopping trips or day trips as it has a strong shape so everything you need fits inside.

What do you think?

xoxox

2 comments:

  1. love it absolutely <3

    http://moccaetcanelle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete