Tuesday, 2 April 2013

The Body Shop Haul + Review


I love online shopping. I'm pretty sure this has been accepted by now as I post at least one haul a month! 
This time I perused the Body Shop sale on their website after they were having beginning of the year sales. They had 40% off plus I had a 10% off voucher so everything worked out very cheap.
I chose:
Fig & Rosemary Shower Gel
Grapefruit Shower Gel
Rose SPF 15 Hand Cream
Vanilla Pot Pourri oil
Vineyard Peach Body Lotion

I've tried out three of these, the hand cream, grapefruit shower gel and peach body lotion. All, naturally, smell very pleasant but these particular ones are very rich and creamy. The lotion takes a minute or so to dry, the hand cream is lighter and less moisturizing  The shower gel foams up well, particularly when using a loofah. For such a discounted price I would recommend purchasing, they are a mid range brand in terms of price and quality but nonetheless are a great pampering treat for yourself or a special occasion.

What are you favourite TBS products?

xoxox

2 comments:

  1. Nice haul. I have never purchased anything from the Body Shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, personally i love the fruity lip balms and the gentle eye make up removers pretty good, hope you visit back :-)
    recordsetc.blogspot.com
    amy xx

    ReplyDelete