Sunday, 7 April 2013

Spring in to Spring


This is just one pair of 'ballerinas' I am eager to try out this Spring. In the UK and particularly London, the weather has been having mood swings and frankly, she needs a reality check!

As it gradually gets warmer Im folding away my winter jumpers and furry jackets for blazers, cardigans and open shoes. I purchased this pair in New Look a month or so ago. I keep these at my university accommodation as I spend so little time at home. I'm also on the hunt for sandals and open toed shoes for summer as I haven't bought any of these type for about a year.

Some shoes that will probably be more appropriate for the time being are the ASOS sandals, flats, plimsolls etc. Another website which I've come across is DressnImpress. These stacked wedges are perfect for the season transition and would work with a leather jacket and jeans for an evening occasion. These are more my style yet still trendy so you wouldn't have to worry about accessories. I love loafers, and if you guys have any more suggestions let me know in the comments.

xoxox

2 comments:

  1. They look really confy. :)
    I also wear flats and "ballerinas" a lot, because I need comfortable shoes, especially when driving. My favorites are a pair of pink Steve Madden "ballerinas", I have had them for 4 years now and they still are in great condition, and very-very comfy. :)
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend and have a great week ahead!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, they sound amazing! Steve Madden is one of my faves :)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete