I should start off by explaining that I have combination skin. As long as I can remember my skin has been prone to acne, particularly on my T-zone and around my mouth and chin. I've tried many different solutions but none had staying power.
First, I wanted to conquer my sensitive rosy cheeks and around my nose, as it was a hassle to have to conceal constantly. I use seperate products for that so comment below if you'd like to see that.
I also went to the doctors for treatment so that combined with this gave me an overall calming effect for my acne.Acne scarring is also a big issue, probably for a lot of us girls, so using face-masks and treatments is essential. Occasionally I will use bio oil or sudocream.
My Favourite Products:
- Uroda Melisa cleanser (Polish brand, Simple has great alternatives)
- Lancome Tonique with rosewater, ideal for sensitive skin like mine
- TBS Blue Corn 3-In-1 Deep Cleansing Mask I use once/twice a week
- Nip + Fab Pigmentation Fix for acne scarring and imperfections
- Garnier Pure Active Spot Roll On really dries out/ minimizes spots
- Laidbare Pack Your Bags treatment/moisturizer for under-eye bags
For more info and tips check out my YOUTUBE channel HERE for future videos!