Sunday, 28 April 2013

My Skincare Routine: Combination Skin



I should start off by explaining that I have combination skin. As long as I can remember my skin has been prone to acne, particularly on my T-zone and around my mouth and chin. I've tried many different solutions but none had staying power. 
First, I wanted to conquer my sensitive rosy cheeks and around my nose, as it was a hassle to have to conceal constantly. I use seperate products for that so comment below if you'd like to see that.
I also went to the doctors for treatment so that combined with this gave me an overall calming effect for my acne.
Acne scarring is also a big issue, probably for a lot of us girls, so using face-masks and treatments is essential. Occasionally I will use bio oil or sudocream. 

My Favourite Products:
  • Uroda Melisa cleanser (Polish brand, Simple has great alternatives)
  • Lancome Tonique with rosewater, ideal for sensitive skin like mine
  • TBS Blue Corn 3-In-1 Deep Cleansing Mask I use once/twice a week
  • Nip + Fab Pigmentation Fix for acne scarring and imperfections
  • Garnier Pure Active Spot Roll On really dries out/ minimizes spots 
  • Laidbare Pack Your Bags treatment/moisturizer for under-eye bags
For more info and tips check out my YOUTUBE channel HERE for future videos!

xoxox

1 comment:

  1. I love this post, your products are great.
    kisses!

    http://moccaetcanelle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete