Saturday, 16 March 2013

Sales Hopping; Online, Best Deals & Vivienne Westwood


You have probably noticed I've been a very busy shopping bunny this month; I've posted two online shopping hauls in the past two weeks. I have no intention of slowing down by the way! With 50% or more it is hard to resist. I'm not a frantic shopper as some are, and haven't purchased any early Christmas gifts (yet...)

Image from vogue.co.uk

I have included here a screenshot of the current Vivienne Westwood a/w 2013 collection shown at Paris Fashion Week. As proud as I am that she is a British designer, I understand why she chose the prestigious PFW to debut the collection. I would have too.

Possibly most famous for her eclectic style, which reflects almost perfectly in her shoe collections. The jelly sandals are probably my favourite out of all, as they are so versatile and can transition easily into spring or summer. Plus it reminds me of my childhood during which I wore sparkly jelly sandals. The younger set are such trendsetters ?!

The Outnet features many great designers and choice of styles however they are known for high end pieces and so not quite in 99-percenters price range. Here is a link to a website which features Westwoods' Anglomania collection, the epitome of British style, and Melissa who is the creator of the 'jelly' trend. At the moment they have 50% off!
For a broader look at her shoes click here. I particularly love the pastel jelly ballets with subtle embellishments. 

What's on your online wishlist?

xoxox

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I saw your message on IFB and I'd like to follow you!
    Check my blog and follow me back if you want to.

    http://coolshooting.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that outfit!!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Group buying sites
    are worth checking out for some pricier items on your wishlist. You and your friends can share a listing for an item and drive the price way down!

    ReplyDelete