Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Look Fantastic Sale - Skincare and Haircare Haul





Sorry for the delayed post, I initially meant to post this last month after purchasing these items but never got around to it as there were other posts I had planned!
Anyway, I picked up these goodies during the clearance sale at the end of January and I also had a voucher so no excuse to not abuse my debit card!

1) - Nip & Fab Laser in a Box 
  • Face scrub, I have yet to try
  • Pigmentation gel-cream which I use every night          
  • Frow fix, which I (hopefully) rightfully gave to my mum as it is aimed for her age range rather than for me as I am still a teenager
2) - Kérastase Soleil Protective Hair Oil

  • Aswell, I obviously haven't tried this as I am waiting for a stronger summer sun
  • It has shimmering particles and smells divine, so no doubt will give the illusion of lustruous hair
xoxox

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I just did a post on my daily skin care routine check it out!!

    http://www.sarahmarieblondielove.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog

    check out mine & follow if you like :)

    xx rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete