Saturday, 23 February 2013

OOTD: London Weather







Those of you living in England, know how temperamental this bloody weather can be! One minute (like, now) it's snowing the next the clouds disappear...
Anyway, I was meeting a friend for coffee so didn't get dressed up as I usually might.

What I'm wearing:
  • Calvin Klein quilted coat
  • New Look Tall skinny jeans
  • Chanel J12 watch
  • Vintage scarf
  • Ralph Lauren jumper
  • Tommy Hilfiger shoulder bag
  • Mexican bracelet and ring
  • Revlon nail polish
  • Uggs


Don't be alarmed by all the brand names, a few I've picked up at discounted prices in Tkmaxx, or an outlet.

Let me know your comments!

xoxox

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit - love the pops of red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love your bag! I'm so jealous you're in London, I've always wanted to visit/move there, haha!

    Keep up with the cute looks!

    .x

    Robby
    http://la-prive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I came across your blog through ifb.

    Great casual outfit and I especially love your watch :) It's really pretty

    Followed you on bloglovin'

    XO
    Ame
    http://www.thatwildhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete