Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Haul: Winter Necessities









I know I could have written a typical NYE post, but I figured every blogger has already covered that ground!

So here are some things I picked up during my time at university before coming home for the holidays;

  • Primark 'Slipper Socks'   - so cosy and warm to wear around the house
  • Lush Snow Fairy shower gel - Limited Edition, and it smells like heaven
  • Primark Tape -  not shiny, invisible and great for wrapping flawless gifts  
  •      Revlon Eyeshadow - perfect as a highlight on the brow bone or inner corner
  •    Umberto Giannini Frizz Serum - apply to the ends for shine and moisture
  •      Disney Advent Calendar - old school or nothing. Haven't had one for years


Happy New Year to you guys!

Leave me a comment with your resolutions, if you have any!

xoxox

1 comment:

  1. SNOW FAIRY SHOWER GEL?
    That's amazing. Also invisible tape can be useful for other things as well (captain obvious.)

    ReplyDelete