Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Haul + Review: Rimmel, Tresemmé, Kate Moss

 I may be the only one, but I'm constantly breaking earphones and I use them on a daily basis so every few months or so I buy a new pair! These are some of my favourites, by Skullcandy from TkMaxx. I think they're as much of an accessory as earrings.
 'Clear Complexion' powder by Rimmel is great for matte skin during the day. and to control breakouts. Although for oilier skin I would recommend Stay Matte.
 This is a keratin infused heat protectant spray, I use this every time I dry my hair. The next day it's a lot more manageable and shiny, and Tresemmé has the best hair products
 I found this randomly at TkMaxx, it's called pack your bags. I gravitated towards this product as the packaging is aesthetically pleasing (a must for beauty products) and seems like it would do the job. If you can't guess, it is an under eye cream.
 They had 3 for 2 at Boots, so I picked up this concealer. I have yet to review it but I've heard good things!
Last but not least, the new Kate Moss for Rimmel lipstick. It's a really pretty muted pink, great for a natural look. The packaging is also very cute, as you would expect from a supermodel.

2 comments: