Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Clothes & Jewlery Haul: Topshop, Zara and more












What I've purchased:
River Island white cigarette trousers - on sale, and they have a black stripe on the outer 
seam which makes them look all the more sophisticated
'Opia' bib necklace - great as a statement
River Island nude shorts - on sale and perfect for going out
Whistles striped jumper - purchased at House of Fraser
River Island peplum top - it looks so much better on!
Zara pleated skirt - I love the design on this, it would be great for a holiday
Topshop tank top - purchased on sale
And last but not least, a pair of 2.5 inch pumps from New Look. As I am really tall, I prefer more understated heels and these could work for all occasions! 

Leave me feedback on your favourite pieces in the comments

xoxox

1 comment:

  1. i want it al!!

    WWW.JUST-COCO.COM
    UN LOOK ATREVIDO, ROMWE!!

    ReplyDelete