Monday, 17 September 2012

Apple Haul






Earlier this summer I bought the new Ipad (3rd generation I believe) 
I saved up for a while, and had my eye on this so it was really an investment purchase, or so I tell myself! I've put pictures up of my lock screen background (a great motivator for summer) and my background is of Hong Kong. I have quite a few apps as well, and for anyone who has an Ipad, there are a ton of great free ones. It's become my little baby and honestly I now could not live without it.

What do you guys think of the latest Apple technology?

xoxox

5 comments:

  1. Been dying to get the Ipad for ages and I can't wait to get the new iphone so glad they have bad the screen bigger this time!
    Beauty Fiends Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it I have one in white colour!
    Miss Coco
    WWW.JUST-COCO.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. que chulada! me encanta!

    Pasate por mi blog, que tengo nuevo outfit :)
    http://sweet-perdition.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my iPad and I hope you enjoy yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww jealous! You worked hard for it so enjoy it! My iPhone is my best friend ahhaha xxx

    ReplyDelete