Thursday, 30 August 2012

Gaining readership and running a successful blog


Mobstac is what I'm referring to. Some of you may have come across this site recently, and this concept of publishing is becoming more and more popular. 

Basically, in short you register your blog (for free) with Mobstac and they provide you with a code and format for publishing your blog and website on mobiles and all tablets.A fab creation if you are serious about blogging like me!

I recently registered and they sent me a few emails with instructions, unlike other sites that I've used which honestly send spam and are confusing. Using various platforms such as heartifb.com and beautylish.com have also helped me advance my readership and blog so you guys should definitely check those out.


and here -> for the Mobstac twitter for updates, and to see for yourself how easy it is to use.

Leave me comments below with any tips and tricks you have learnt along the blogging way!

xoxox


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info!!
    Miss Coco
    WWW.JUST-COCO.COM

    ReplyDelete