Friday, 1 June 2012

Birthday Celebrations



I always celebrate separately with friends and family. I went for lunch on Sunday with my family to a lovely Italian restaurant called Spaghetti Tree and I had steak and creme brulee which was delicious! Then on tuesday I invited friends to my house for a mini barbecue/movie night. I'm not going to do a present post, unless you guys really want to see it. I wore a Melina dress from nastygal.com and New Look wedges (both items I received for my birthday)

What do you think? Anyone else have a birthday in may?

xoxox

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I love your dress and I hope you had great celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your dress! it looks so cool <3

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you both! It was asymmetrical :)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dress has sort of a galaxy vibe with that sparks..like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable the galaxy dress :D

    Hope you'll visit me :)
    Kisses, Elena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the really flattering picture!

    ReplyDelete