Thursday, 24 May 2012

Singapore Fashion Week

Singapore Fashion Week has recently passed, also known as Audi Fashion Festival. Though not as known as the four other fashion capitals - Singapore brought the fashion!

On the 16th of May Mugler presented their A/W 2012 line. This was directed by Nicola Formichetti (one of the designers featured in this post) During the second day, Singapore brand 'Raoul' debuted their A/W 2012 collection. Are any of you from Singapore? Did you enjoy the collections presented?

xoxox

3 comments:

  1. I wish I was there. Sounds like such an awesome event :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not from Singapore... I think I'm gonna make some searches about "Raoul" new collection, always good to discover new brands, and search a bit more on the other singaporean brands at this fashion week! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my name is krish gill and i am from singapore...Online fashion magazine singapore is very excellent show in singapore....


    online fashion magazine singapore

    ReplyDelete