Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Summer Lipsticks


Top Row: Lancôme 'L'Absolu Nu - Spring 2012' Replenishing & Enhancing Lip Color  ($30 nordstrom.com)
                    Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Perle Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF 15  ($34 yslbeautyus.com)                                                                                                                                                                                     



Bottom Row:  Nars Lipstick ($24 nordstrom.com)
                                  M.A.C Lipstick ($15 bloomingdales.com) 

I know, a lot of readers are in the UK! Boots.com and debenhams.co.uk stock these lipsticks - and most department/beauty shops will have these. These are just an example of my favourite colours for s/s 2012 - and the most long lasting choices too. Plums, rasberries and pastels are very on trend at the moment, and look gorgeous on pretty much any skintone, which is the perfect excuse to pick one up!

xoxox







7 comments:

  1. The red lipstick remains my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! By looks, I love the YSL and Nars lipsticks, I will have to check them out on my next Sephora trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! Love the YSL.. the red is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola!!!
    Tu blog está excelente, me encantaría enlazarte en mis sitios webs de Moda y Belleza. Por mi parte te pediría un enlace hacia mis web y asi beneficiar ambos con mas visitas.

    me respondes a munekitacat@gmail.com
    besoss
    Emilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. The YSL is so pretty, I wish I could pull off pale colours D:

    ReplyDelete