Saturday, 28 April 2012

Stylish Sunglasses

I was recently looking around online for summer clothes and accessories - and sunglasses. Then in my emails I came across this company; Warby Parker. They have really cute sunglasses, costing $95, with polarized lenses and a wide range of styles. I really like a pair called 'Liv' which 'pay homage to the elegance of the late 1960s'. They also have sunglasses for men, as well as regular glasses for anyone who is looking for a new pair! I love unique online shops like this one, and they actually have a great return and shipping policy so you get your moneys worth! Click this link to find some online frames and here to find out how you can do good by buying a pair!

Let me know what you think

xoxox

6 comments:

  1. They look cool! I really like the 'Mabel' style sunglasses, they look nice for chunky summer glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the middle pair - the hexagonal ( i hope i got that right!) shape is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find the Randolph Aviator sunglasses with the gold frame to be quite lovely and many women really like them.

    ReplyDelete