Monday, 23 April 2012

Sporty Chic: Wedge Sneakers

(L to R): Ciara, Kate Bosworth, Chiara Ferragni,  Jourdann Dunn.


As you can tell, wedged sneakers are all the rage for everyone who's anyone in the industry. Models to actresses to singers wear them, and each have their own style, showing this trend can be worn by all! I love it, I'm not particularly athletic or tomboyish, but this is so trendy and sleek, I fell in love. Best of all, since they are 'sneakers' they won't be ridiculously unwearable, meaning even I, as a giant, can buy a pair. As expected, Victoria Beckham was one of the first to catch on to the trend, wearing them a few years ago in LA. And don't worry, you don't have to splash out a fortune, the high street has a wide array of choices! As soon as I find some I really love, I'll try pairing them with shorts/jeans during the summer.

What do you guys think?

xoxox

2 comments: