Thursday, 19 April 2012

New Makeup Collection - Rose Ultimes De Chanel


Chanel has come out with a new summer collection! Though the price range is a bit steep for me, I would gladly buy one of the new lipglosses - and so would you once you see what I'm talking about. They have released four nail polishes and six lip glosses; all in pretty pink shades from fuschia to pastels. My favourites are Distraction (£18) and Plaisir (£21). The collection will be available in stores, and online most probably, in May.  This is undeniably a sign; my birthday month is May.

What do you think of the selection?

xoxox

3 comments:

  1. oooh i LOVE Chanel make-up. In fact i'm addicted to their nail polish!! Would you like to follow each other? Check out my adventures with Allure's Beauty Blogger of the Year awards at www.fashionmavenmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, their polishes are one of the best out there!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and very inspiring posts and blog! We share the same passion so let's follow each other!:)I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete