Sunday, 22 April 2012

Fashion Wish List: Spring Edition

Ever since I saw these beauties in Grazia a few weeks ago, I knew I had to have one (at the very least...) The CH Herrera Mini Matryoshka bags are a mix of Celine amazingness and Prada totes - two of my favourite brands. They seem like they would make the perfect statement piece to a simple summer dress. At £260 they are probably the most affordable leather, fashion forward handbag you can find, small enough to use for any occasion but big enough to fit all your neccesities - a must for fashion freaks like me! ;)

xoxox

7 comments:

  1. i agree with you!!!
    They make me crazy too!!!!

    kisses
    The Glamour Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute bags! I love the colors which seem perfect for spring and summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bags look amazing. I love the lime green with the dark stripe!
    Great blog, I just found it and love it!
    I am following you.
    I am a makeup artist and fashion stylist, you should come say yellow on my blog!
    I love hearing from and connecting with fellow bloggers!
    XX
    SIRI ELAINE
    www.sirielaine.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i like very much!

    I think its something I could see myself using

    ReplyDelete