Sunday, 15 January 2012

Lush Haul



After Christmas holidays I stopped by Lush to check out the sales, unfortunately I went too late, but I did find some holiday goodies! First I bought sweetie pie shower jelly - a jelly consistency naturally, from which you break off a piece and lather up. Next was Snow Fairy, which smells divine, it reminds me of the bubblegum jelly babies! This doubles up as shampoo, just like Philosophy products. Last but not least was Pow Wow lip scrub, a necessity for winter when your lips become chapped.
These are all new products for me, and I can 100% say I would recommend them.

xoxox

7 comments:

  1. I love LUSH! I'm dying to try their curly wurly shampoo, and that lip scrub looks completely necessary for the winter! Good picks!


    Christina
    http://www.thehappyshopaholic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for this random reply but I use Curly Wurly shampoo and it's sooo good. It smells amazing and have so many good oils and butters stuff for you hair. It is quite thick though and doesn't really lather up that much, which is fine for me, I don't mind the lack of suds, but if you're used to very bubbly shampoo it might be different. Also, it is basically made up of chunks of coconut, so you have to rinse your hair A LOT to make sure they all comes out. I comb through my hair in the shower but I still end up picking coconut flakes out of my hair for days if I'm not careful!

      Delete
  2. I Love Lush too! They are so great. :)

    Enjoy your Sunday!

    Cheers, Victoria.

    http://www.fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me encanta tb!!
      Miss Coco
      WWW.JUST-COCO.COM

      Delete
  3. You should do an in-depth review of them - especially the lip scrub: I'm VERY intrigued by it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure you are Hayfa! ;)
    Now.. girls, do any of you want more reviews from Lush?

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have both the sweetie pie and the snow fairy,i love them both they're yummy!

    ReplyDelete