Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Harvey Prince Perfume

I have just discovered  a website called 'Harvey Prince' which sells perfumes. In the 'story' section, they described how their mother was an inspiration to them and the first perfume was called 'ageless'. This kind of personal touch is what really makes me warm to a small family company such as this one! The website is also intriguing as there are no fancy unecessary items, just a simple layout making it easy to find what you want. They even have a bunch of FAQs on how,where and what to buy, catering to whatever you need! As I was looking around, I noticed it they used no animal products and were 100% cruelty free! By this point, I was very much impressed. If like me, you are looking for a new scent which is totally unique from the current products marketed; have a look around. From what I see, the "eau de lite" sounds delicious (to wear, not eat of course) and as they contain no toxic chemicals whatsoever, the price is very reasonable!
The scents are also categorized which makes it easy to find what you want, whether it's fruity or flirty... if you're interested check out the mood perfume

Enjoy! And if you try these, comment to let me know what you think :)

xoxox


4 comments:

  1. I love it!!
    Miss Coco
    www.just-coco.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting, thank you for letting us know. :)

    Xoxo, Victoria.

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting post you have shared in here. Thanks. Will gonna check their site now. :)

    pheromones for women

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice idea, thanks for sharing

    our websites are
    徵信社. and 櫻桃.

    very welcome to see us...

    ReplyDelete