Wednesday, 18 January 2012

About A Fashion Chameleon

Pictured here at Louis Vuitton S/S 12 - Paris Fashion Week

It was recently revealed by Anna Dello Russo herself that she often has five changes of outfits per day! She says she even changes in the car when pressed for time. Being one of my favourite editors and style icons, this doesn't really come as much of a surprise. As eccentric as she can be, Anna is always impeccably dressed and has a shoe collection that would put Carrie Bradshaw to shame. I personally can't say I would do this, I think an event appropriate outfit is enough for one day. And in the near future when I will hopefully out in the working world, would hope to pay close attention to detail with each outfit but five changes is a bit extreme. Nonetheless, she is photographed nearly every day and is held to a high standard so this 'regime' is justifiable. Do you think this is over the top or just right?

xoxox

7 comments:

  1. Well n her case maybe not since she is photographed so much. For me, I don't have enough clothing to do that many changes.... Maybe she's a bit centered.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outfit is very gorgeous and vibrant. changing five times is well way over over the top but i could be saying that from a fashion reader's perspective maybe if i lived her lifestyle, i would think differently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it!!!

      Miss Coco
      WWW.JUST-COCO,COM
      ¿QUEREIS PROMOCIONAR VUESTRO BLOG? NO OS LO PERDAIS!!!
      http://www.just-coco.com/2012/01/puedes-imaginarte-ti-y-tu-blog.html

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the feedback! Love hearing what you guys think :) and I agree, it's ott but as an editor and icon, its understandable

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's completely over the top, just as she is! And that's why I love and worship her :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too think it's a bit over the top, one outfit per day should be enough, but probably in her case and her position she does what she knows she has to do, so on the other hand I understand it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 5 changes per day is obsessive. I can understanding changing from gym clothes to work clothes and then to dinner wear. Three changes per day is the max acceptable IMO. I do love her though. She can do whatever she wants and still be Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete