Saturday, 31 December 2011

NYC Snaps

Completely and utterly late, but better late than never!

I realised I shared some of my shopping with you, but not my actual photos, so I've picked a few I think encompass the whole trip (some new clothes I bought as well). Enjoy

Excuse the deathly paleness, flash I guess, but STK deserves a mention! One of the best meals I've ever had  and one of the best celeb spotting locations ;-)

Outside the New York Library, a truly fascinating place although I was only there for 5 minutes!

Central Park, obviously, it was still peaceful there despite being surrounded by busy roads. It is absolutely ginormous so we only saw 1/6 of it


These two go hand in hand - THE most exciting experience! Seeing Gossip Girl being filmed on location at Laduree. I also saw Leighton Meester and another actress. I went there all dressed up, knowing what to expect from the Upper East Side and knowing Laduree was 'Blairs' favourite but I didn't expect to actually see her.

And last but not least, me at Times Square in front of Macy's. We were fortunate enough to have a 10 minute walk so we came here almost every night!

xoxox

11 comments:

  1. A great glimpse into your trip. Thanks so much for sharing them. You look lovely and it sounds so exciting to have gotten to see all those celebrities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only saw a few celebs from afar really! But thanks anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely snapshots of NY ... Miss it!
    Enjoyed browsing, and I am following you. Hope we can stay connected. :)
    xxx
    Nina
    http://trendsurvivor.com/
    http://trendsurvivor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos and blog! I definitely need to visit NY someday! xo


    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys :)
    And yes you should!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaaaahhh i miss NY :( x

    www.twinfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing pictures! That is so exciting you saw Gossip Girl been filmed! I'm going soon for the first time & can't wait! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely pictures, but...there's no macy's in times square. that's herald square hon.

    ReplyDelete