Sunday, 6 November 2011

New York Holiday Haul! - Beauty

I've recently travelled to the ''city that never sleeps'' and of course, the first thing on my mind was shopping! This is a selection of my favourite beauty and makeup purchases I made.Benefit They're Real Mascara

Ok, this one is very exciting, I've been looking for this type of brow kit for ages and when I saw celebrity brow guru Anastasia had a line at Sephora I had to buy it!


(L to R): Essie 'sexy divide' & 'like linen' OPI 'Jade Is The New Black' Milani neon pink Wet n Wild 'Party of Fine Glitters'

Victoria's Secret set of 'Exotics' body creams and spray
Set of Juicy Couture roller ball perfumes
Scrumptious Yankee Candle room sprays
Bath and Body Works mini candles in smores, homemade cookies, cranberry pear bellini, cranberry cider, s'mores, holiday gumdrop.

xoxox

17 comments:

  1. These are amazing!! I really love the Juicy roller ball perfumes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those candles! They all smell so freakin amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog chica :)
    Please check out mine and feel free to comment:
    www.beau-pascher.blogspot.com
    -Dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the "Jade is the new black" nailpolish! I've been trying out different shades of blue, grey and turquoise lately and I think this would be the best next step :))

    fashionthroughtravel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have GOT to try that Benefits mascara. I keep seeing such great things about it. Have you mastered the brows kit yet? Would you consider doing a DIY on it? I'm really curious as to learning how to do it without it looking like one of those old ladies who go crazy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure! I could even film a video for my youtube channel :)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I adore those candles but they make you so hungry because they smell so good. Btw, I accepted your FR on IFB and I'm swinging by to say hi. I like your blog and would love you to follow me & I’m happy to follow you back.

    -Jaz
    http://summerlilacs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those candle sprays look amazing! I'll have to see if they're available online.

    http://www.sheer-heart.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh the nail polishes look so yummy! :) WELL JEL! ;) X

    www.mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super lovely blog!


    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i saw your blog on ifb, thanks for the message...btw, how has the benefit mascara worked out? im looking into geting it ;)

    all the best, xo

    { lj }
    noeud.noir

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've got the Benefit 'They're real!' mascara, its the best one that I've used in a long time :)

    accessobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. dope blog!

    i have the BENEFIT mascara. at first I wasnt down but now I love it to add that extra pop at the end

    ReplyDelete