Monday, 8 August 2011

Teen Choice Awards 2011 - Who Won?

Here is an all-together picture of the Kardashian sisters (minus Lamar and his children) My faves are Kim, Kendall and Khloe. Kim is in Givenchy, and though I expected this dress, she still looks amazing. Khloe is evidently in Roberto Cavalli (inspired by J.LO?) Kendall is in Aurelio Costarella.
Kourtney Kardashian (cause I know secretly you're all dying to know what the Kardashians wore) donned this azure blue dress by Blaque Label. Unfortunately, the shape was all wrong for her curvy petite figure and the shoes did nothing for her either! The one thing I did like, was the expertly applied makeup.
Somehow Blake can do no wrong, this certainly isn't her best angle but the girl was working it for all she had! And with good reason, she looked amazing in her Gucci tangerine (on trend) dress, paired of course with snake skin Louboutins.
Now, I'm not sure if it's age or botox; but Fergie's face is just giving off a 'constipated' vibe which fortunately for her, takes the attention of her black and yellow D&G number. Perhaps on a redhead such as Florence Welch this would have worked better.
Tyra Banks rocked this (rather strange) Thierry Mugler creation. Almost gaga-esque but her shoes and accessories balance out the leather overload!
Annasophia Robb looked adorable in this tie-dyed Malandrino dress. I think the reason I was so impressed, was because I own a lovely one shoulder tie-dyed dress which I am obsessed with! Her makeup also looks fresh, but sultry at the same time!

Hope you enjoyed! There were loads more so head to http://radaronline.com to see more pictures!

And don't forget to comment your favourites.

xoxox

21 comments:

  1. It is ridiculous how much I love the Kardashians, ha.I think Kendall and Kylie look nicest. Also love Fergies dress x

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg how tall are Kendall & Kylie now - gorgeous girls!

    Talitha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both pretty tall!

    And thanks for ur feedback :) good to see people love the kardashians!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome post - i love the kardashians, their outfits are amazing.
    i really like ur blog, i'm following u, follow back?

    http://canbernard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, on the other hand, loved Kourtney's dress. I think it's the colour - I'm obsessed with it! :) I also think Khloe looks amazing! :) X

    http://www.mademoiselle-lala.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, the colour is lovely, but I don't like the shape! And thank you ladies :)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. My fav is Annasophia, follow for follow?

    http://princesseswithcrowns.blogspot.com/

    xo, Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Blake Lively's style!

    http://catherineava.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blake looks lovely! I love all your pictures to the side aswell :) x

    wander-lustt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the input :) and yep I agree!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blake Lively is so beautiful! :)
    Your blog is really cool :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. seriously blake lively always looks so chic. your blog is great!

    e&h adventure book

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so tired of tyra with nearly only jumpsuits!

    Your blog is so cute (:

    xoxo

    http://typefashion.wordpress.com/

    simi

    ReplyDelete
  14. The orange dress fit so well on Blake is my favorite without a doubt, i just love how she mix colors with her accessorize !!! cute blog ill be following it..
    I would love if you check out my blog and give me some feedback, and if you like it be my guest to follow...

    Xoxo

    De

    pinsandstories.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great pics! blake is the best! *-* Love all! I'm following you! Hope you can also follow my blog, if you like it! Thanks Mary
    FOLLOW Venus at Her Mirror
    Venus on FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't like the Kardashians, I simply LOVE them! I personally think they're all amazing =D great post!

    Cheers x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tyra was looking HOT! But wasn't this a kids show...maybe she should have put the girls away...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd vote for Blake as i think none of the others had particularly happy choices...
    Hey, liked your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like Kim's black & white dress, the other Kardashians look like curtains.

    Blake's dress is very chic. :)

    Fergie and Tyra look like tramps :S

    Thanks for the post, great blog!

    Angelica

    beirutchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete