Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Revelation Fashion Show!


There is an amazing fashion show happening this July that I wanted to tell you all about! If you live around or in the London area I think this would be a fantastic opportunity.

This event has been organised by Sumbul Ahmad (click to go to her website) who is an amazing fashion designer! Her designs have been featured in top magazines such as GQ and Hello magazine.

The show will be a vibrant mix of fashion and music, mixed with a Bollywood twist! If you're interested in attending an exciting fashion and music show, check out these sites for more information:


The show is on the 16th of July 2011 at 7.30. So snap up some tickets if you're interested, as I'm sure they will sell out in no time.

xoxox

6 comments:

  1. Oh Bollywood Twist! that could be fun can wait for you to post about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...How I wish I lived there... I can't wait to read your post about this... excited!
    I hope you have a wonderful day!
    Take care,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds so exciting, I'd love to see this show! Thanks for sharing! love from your follower, Veena <3

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alexa, I just found you through IFB. I like your site and especially the illustration of your banner and email enquiries box.. really nice! Did you do it yourself or found them somewhere on internet?

    I am a French blogger leaving in Milan. But I lived in London before and come back often so I still do look after Uk brands. Just started my blog but would be nice if you go check it out and let me know what you think.

    http://absolutelyfaaabulous.wordpress.com/

    Kiss for now and do hope to stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helloooo!
    My name is Louise from Inspire Magazine Online (http://inspire-magazine-online.blogspot.com/) - I really love your blog! I’m looking to do a weekly feature involving other bloggers and I was wondering if you’d like to be involved?
    I was actually going to email you but I couldn't find any contact details :)
    I’m thinking of doing a ‘whats in your bag’ feature, so you could take a few photos, write a bit about why you have these things, a sentence on what the products are and write a small paragraph about your blog and you as a person? Just something short and easy, and I’d like to throw in a random question for you to answer as well just for fun. Would you be interested in contributing? It means promotion for your blog as well as my readers would want to learn more about you and the blog!
    Let me know if you are, just send me an email on Louise.Joy@hotmail.com :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete