Sunday, 5 June 2011

Birthday Haul, OOTD + Tumblr


So much to update on!! Sorry for the lack of posts; I've been really busy with exams.

Here's a screenshot of the 'haul' and OOTD, not meaning to fool you guys, but nowadays I've been doing all my updates on youtube! CLICK HERE to go to my YT page :)

And if you want to see my new tumblr click HERE I mostly reblog posts I like, but I try to personalise it, and would really appreciate if you guys would follow me or at least check it out!

xoxox


10 comments:

  1. I like your tumblr, i follow now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely :D

    I'm following your blog, I hope you FOLLOW mine, to win beautiful goodies in my giveaways <3: http://ladyfashionoui.blogspot.com/
    Have a fashionable day
    XOXO
    IT *

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got ome of these, there so much much fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!! :)

    I really like your blog,
    I follow you :D
    ... maybe if you want, you could visit my blog too,
    ( I hope you like it ;) )
    Kisses!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete