Saturday, 16 April 2011

Take me to the candy shop.


So there's an amazing sweet shop in my town shopping centre decorated in the style of an 'old sweet shoppe' and it looks like something out of Harry Potter! It has practically every possible imaginable sweet, chocolate or sweet brand! From willy wonka to millions, and let me tell you, it's hard to not walk out with one of everything lol. Usually I buy a bar of chocolate and these mini jawbreakers, they aren't exactly healthy but they are a good small snack to have in between meals (and revision!)
Sweets and desserts are my weakness, despite the damage they do to my skin I cannot resist ;-)

Are you guys the same? Or do you actually have the will power to say no?

xoxox

20 comments:

  1. What will power? Can't resist the sweets!
    It should be okay to have some candy if you workout or do sports.
    ^^;;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha good to hear I'm not the only one :)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello!great blog!i follow you!can you follow me?thanks!http://fashiondream-eleutheria1988.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have NO will power when it comes to candy.
    that is my weakness.

    that candy shop seems amazing.
    those jawbreakers look delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like reeses pieces and peanut butter cups and every now and then orange slices, gummy bears, gummy worms, peach rings and pretty much every other gummy candy out there lol I don't eat to much candy but I definitely drink to much soda. (also horrible for my skin)

    http://hollydollyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. MMm. yes reeses is amazing!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks delicious! ;)

    Mapi

    looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yumm! i love ur blog!



    http://oppositelipstick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i can't resist either! i have one of those sweet shops near me so now i have a permanent jar of sweets on my shelf :P great post! ronan x

    ronanronanronan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL well I guess we deserve it ;)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. cannot resist sweets! my dad sells old fashioned ssweets and home makes fudge so i can't ever have the will power to say no! its great. always an excuse to eat sweets.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha that sounds so yummy :)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  13. i rarely have the power to day no! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. When am craving, I just have to have sweets!!=p Great blog btw!!:)

    xo,
    happycache.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm exactly the same! Very little willpower!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL. good to see so many of you are the same as me ;-)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  17. Daamn we had a candy shop here in Antwerp, but it got closed now :p. Wish it was still here though!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete