Thursday, 14 April 2011

OOTD + Shameless Plugging

So I realise I haven't done a personal post in a while! Sorry about that but what with the amazing weather, revision and youtube I haven't had much time!
I wore this outfit last week (yes, that is how late I am) when I met up with a friend, and boy was it hot. The jacket was maybe a bit much?! LOL anyway I bought some goodies so if you want to see them head over to my youtube channel where I will be doing most of my ootd's as well as other fashion & beauty 'segments'.
That's not to say I'm going to abandon this blog, I'm just focusing my time on youtube for now! Please subscribe to my channel for updates, it will basically be like this blog but visual if that makes sense?
So here is what my outfit consisted of:
New Look Jeggings
Online Boutique Shoes
New Look Aviator Jacket
Bershka Top
Primark Bag
Juicy Couture bracelet



xoxox

13 comments:

  1. The top is so cute :) It looks perfect with the jeggins and the flats .
    Dora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, honey!Love the jacket and the bag!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyyy

    My other (Not new but other) blog

    For Rants

    http://misslvceagle.blogspot.com/

    Perez Hilton styleee

    Follow me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Splendid outfit. Love it.

    xoxo

    http://blog.cinderellasclosetnyc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Louisa, followed :)

    and thanks

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit!

    http://badjoan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!! Your blog is very lovely!!! I follow you!!
    Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete