Saturday, 2 April 2011

Benefit Gorgeous Georgia

I fortunately found a few of these palettes at a carboot sale in my area, and don't worry they were new, so had never been used!
I don't usually use Benefit as I find it quite overpriced and can usually find good dupes for their products, however, this cost very little and it's pretty 'high-end'.
As you can see, it consists of peach and beige tones, amounting to a 'gorgeous' natural look. I used this palette along with a few extras a few days ago to school, and I was really impressed with the outcome! Unfortunately I don't have photographic proof, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

xoxox

P.S - Do you have any Benefit products to recommend?



9 comments:

  1. You found this at a car boot? Wow, well done you!
    I wear Benefit posy tint every day, I swear by it! I'm really quite pale so it just gives me a nice rosy glow.
    I was going to buy the moonbeam or high beam highlighter but I bought Eyeko's day cream with extra glow and I think that probably does the job just as well!

    Daisy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sound great Daisy, thanks! :)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Benefit - their concealer is amazing!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love benefit, I always mix 'high beam' wth my foundation for a glowy, healthy effect, lasts a long time too so you get your moneys worth!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love benefit - I also use the georgia peach blusher, 'hello flawless' powder, moon beam highlighter and ALWAYS bad gal lash mascara.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good find!

    Always High Beam and Coralista!

    Haute-flyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, might have to try out high beam now :)

    thanks for your comments and recommendations

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh good buy! How much was it? And I might try mixing in some high beam with a tinted moisturiser now :) xxx

    ReplyDelete