Saturday, 26 March 2011

The Versatile Blogger (WINNING)

As you can probably guess by now; I was one of the 7 winners!! Now obviously this is no 'oscar' but to me any achievement is a win! (Like my annoyingly popular Charlie Sheen reference above?) Anyway, I was chosen by the lovely Sharon, and now I'm going to tell you
seven facts about me:

1) I am obsessed with cute animals - aka anything small, fluffy and cuddly!
2) I used to have removable aligners for 2 years, but then they broke
3) I am 100% Polish, but live in London
4) My favourite foods are italian and japanese
5) In 10 years, I would like to be married and fulfilling a successful career in fashion
6) I am desperate, desperate, desperate to go/live in California
7) The most ah-noying pet peeve to me is.. being ignored and excluded.

So now I pick 7 bloggers:

Hope all you can carry on this award!

xoxox

22 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you didnt add me to your list, im meant to be your hubby!!!:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tam! And fuck you 'fang' aka Sejal Keedarooni!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats :)

    http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
    Lydz xX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats. Nice to meet you on IFB, I am following. Don't forget to check me out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Lexie! :) Thanks for your sweet message on IBF. See? Here I am. :) Will defintiely follow you from now on. If you want like my blog and want to follow me in return, it would be great.
    Congratulations on your award. I love things like this because it's a great way to learn little interesting facts about a person. How long have you lived in London?

    Have a great weekend!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks dear! I have lived here all my life

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. check out my blog
    at http://anythingbut1000.blogspot.com/
    oh yeah and fuck you to!!!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LANGUAGE! This is a public blog Keedarooni!

    and stop adding on my site!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the mention my dearest pal!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations! just read ur message...cute blog, following with bloglovin :) please follow back if u want <3
    http://thesugarplumfairysmagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. No problem Ola :)

    and thanks!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cheers Alexa :)
    Did mine last night!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks everyone :) And Yes, Sejal I have unfortunately released ur real surname to the world

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on getting this award lady!!

    http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for mentioning me. I really appreciate it! XX

    ReplyDelete