Friday, 11 March 2011

My Best Friend's Birthday

First off, I would like to mention the devastating occurrence in Japan this morning; the 8.9 magnitude earthquake! As a result of this, there has also been a huge tsunami wave hitting the Philippines, Indochina, Hawaii and a few other places I believe. Please pray for all the people affected by this disaster and pray that it doesn't spread to any other places! These people will need all the help they can get...

Anyway, on a happier note, it was my good friend Hayfa's bday yesterday! (and Onyka's today) This is what I got Hayfa. If you want to see the rest of her presents, click over to her blog! *linked above*

xoxox





6 comments:

  1. That's such a cool goodie bag :)
    Dora

    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, that Hayfa chick is SO lucky ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh how lovely, I would love to get those as presents. xx

    www.modadelamode.blogspot.com

    www.onegirlswanderlust.blogspot.com

    www.thedoorwayintothearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky friends you have.
    The Milk Chocolate make up set, such a great idea.

    http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
    http://www.filomenascloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg a chocolate makeup set that is so cute!!

    i really love your blog :)

    i'm a new follower and would love for you to follow me too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks girls!Yup, I am an amazing friend ;-)

    xoxox

    hope my bday gifts are this good LOL

    ReplyDelete