Sunday, 27 March 2011

Keeping Up With The Kreativs


Or just KBA. I have been awarded another blogger award!! by the lovely Kat,so thanks for that! I love when bloggers band together. Firstly I will list ten facts about myself, which is slightly difficult given I posted 7 just yesterday!

1) I love escargot! (Especially the Parisian kind)
2) I have just returned from a friend's house, and love going round to other peoples' houses
3) My aim is to hit 1000 followers by April (pwease help me?!)
4) I have a male Pekingese dog called Honey
5) One of my most recent obsessions is burning candles
6) Hopefully I will study english and or spanish at uni
7) I love travelling
8) (This juxtaposes with the above point) I love trying out new cuisines and learning about different cultures
9) I would like to think I could make it as a professional blogger
10) I am a model, and also want to break into the industry (cliche or what?)

I have already nominated seven people, and I do not follow many more so instead, why don't you start up a tag with 10 facts or ask someone else to nominate you guys?

xoxox

11 comments:

  1. congrats on the award! I LOVE your header, your blog is so cute :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. please follow my new blog on www.peacefulltigerblood.blogspot.com

    xoxo'maria! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll go check it out now Maria :)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations! i was just awarded this also :)

    http://styleaccordingtome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! I'm now following you, thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great Mary! And thank you Cheryl, I appreciate it :)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats girl!

    http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! I'm glad I found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete