Tuesday, 1 March 2011

The definition of cheekbones

Now I'm no expert, but along the way of modelling, growing up and practicing I've learnt a trick or two. These are a few guidelines for you beauties who want to look even fresher, hotter and more confident. I've selected three of the most gorgeous defined faces; Gisele, Lindsey and of course Kate. Why? Because we all want the look that gets people saying "Wow, is she a model?"


For Kate's gorgeous strong bone structure, you gotta fake it till you make it. A strong brushstroke with a thick bristled brush should do the trick, with some highlighting just above your 'bones and defined hollows.
For sweet 16 year old Lindsey's fresh face, go for a light, toned down look. The nearly there, dewy look is hot, hot, hot for spring. So make sure you use cool,cool, cool colours.
And last but not least, Gisele. The biggest supermodel of our time, and flawless skin all year round (bar her one bad skin day) A defined cheekbone will do the trick, even if you can't see them. Suck your cheeks in making a fishy face to find the right outline, and get brushing. This is probably the most natural of the three. However, you have to be delicate; too much and you'll end up St Tropez'd in all the wrong places.

Good luck ladies!

xoxox

P.S - click this --> my skincare routine interview

12 comments:

  1. You gotta love Gisele's cheekbones ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! I'd love to have kate's cheekbones :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks hun! Me too ;)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to learn to contour better....high cheekbones are stunning to me.

    http://www.shesgotishshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree! They look amazing :)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo cool post :) I'd love to have more defined cheeks haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your message on IFB. I love the title of your blog and the mix of content. Since you asked, my only advice is to follow others instead of asking for others to follow you - people tend to appreciate it more and will follow back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love a well defined cheekbone!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I realy liked this post. But I'd have to agree with Marissa on that one point. But I'm glad I checked your blog out because I really see some good stuff here...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oops! Terribly sorry about the above comment. I left my laptop unattednded for a few moments and my little sister wrecks havoc. Really sorry.
    Btw, I have a question how come I'm unable to follow you on Bloglovin?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,

    No worries! It's not as bad a hack as my friend Hayfa does!

    I think cos I don't have it?

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete