Sunday, 20 March 2011

Catch it. Bin it. Kill it

This is a pretty random post, and I never post twice in one day, so you'll think this is ultra important. ;-)
As I went to Makro today and purchased 3 Carex 'family size' sanitizers, I thought I would do a little educational post. The first one, family size - is pretty big compared to the normal sized ones for your bag. I'm going to have this one in my bedroom, as I can quickly pump it on my way out/in and can easily refill it. The second one is used in school, and for some odd reason, is Hayfa's favourite... and the last one I use whenever I go out. It's relatively small and light so can easily fit into any bag/coat pocket.
You may think this a strange post, and I know some of you already are as fanatic about sanitizer as I am, but there are some poor uninformed people out there LOL that need to hear this point reinstated.
Since swine flu broke out, and I have read gruesome facts about dirt and bacteria I have been fanatical about pumping this liquid! Plus it stops bacteria spreading to your face - a.k.a less spots!

xoxox
Hope this helped!

8 comments:

  1. I use the small carex hand gel and really love it!
    I always make sure I have it in my bag, especially travelling around on the tube.

    Really great informative post :)
    Love your blog, found it after your message on IFB.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun! I do the same; you never know when you or others will need it

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info !!! Like your sense of style!!

    Bisous

    http://voilamadame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent advice! I use sanitizer obsessively at work, as people at my office frequently insist on coming in while they are sick. :(

    Sophistique Noir

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL me too (at school) it sucks when ill people come in and spread germs, right? :/

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sanitizer is my lifeee. I honestly don't know how I lived without it (I guess I was small and icky).
    LOL, Hayfa's fave in the middle, she loves the fishy smell, espesh on her bag! Haha! ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL yeah think she noticed? ;)

    ReplyDelete