Thursday, 10 March 2011

Best of: Vogue March 2011

I've started a series of best of, where I review the 'best of' in terms of ads, pictures and articles featured in a magazine. I know I love it when people cover magazines, explain what is in them and share pictures so I've felt motivated to do the same myself! Hopefully these images are inspirational and keep you up-to-date and informed on fashion's latest!Missoni ad featuring Leighton Meester
Gorgeous faces of Baptiste Giabiconi & Freja Beha Erichsen
Lily Donaldson featuring in Aldo's latest campaign (love their previous campaign with Jessica Stam)
And last but not least; Stella McCartney's spring ads featuring fruity goodness

5 comments:

  1. i am in LOVE with the missoni ad! thanks for sharing! i never see the british vogue! and they sometimes have different ads, i love looking at how creative some brands can get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hun, yep,it's great. I've done a post on just that ad before!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice, thanks for sharing...i love the Missoni outfits!p.s i have a give away if you're interested to join...

    www.dhee-ghee.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. S/S adverts in magazines always get me so excited for Summer!
    Can't wait to see more of these posts :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great! Good to know you guys enjoy these posts :)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete