Thursday, 31 March 2011

As previously; petite frames, where I also explain the nature of these posts. Now, these are just guidelines, and yes I will be brutally honest about style, and no-go's. You will probably have guessed by now that I do not sugarcoat my advice; especially not when it comes to giving you guys the best in ensemble co-ordination. By the way... thank you all for following, not going to get all sappy and emotional here but wow, I have gained another 30 people reading my posts since my last post! xD
xoxox
UntitledAs previously; petite frames, where I also explain the nature of these posts. Now, these are just guidelines, and yes I will be brutally honest about style, and no-go's. You will probably have guessed by now that I do not sugarcoat my advice; especially not when it comes to giving you guys the best in ensemble co-ordination. By the way... thank you all for following, not going to get all sappy and emotional here but wow, I have gained another 30 people reading my posts since my last post! xD xoxox
Untitled
Untitled

27 comments:

  1. I love the short sleeved blouse and your writing! :)

    Squippo says Hippo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think it's a lovely colour! And this one especially relates to me, so I tried to give advice I would use myself

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would definitely wear the first and last outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great advice!

    http://hollydollyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the green shorts with one shoulder. is it from H&M?

    xoxo,
    Nats

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope Nats, it's not but I'm sure they have a great copy of this!

    And Hayfa, yeah these looks would also work great (minus a few tweaks) on smaller frames

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the first outfit :)Those wedges are so pretty.
    Dora

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all three outfits particularly the romper and jean jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  9. First outfit is lovely and really liked the flats from second outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great finds honey. Loving the shoes in the first image.

    I'm hosting a linkup tomorrow for Fashion Fridays. The new button is on my sidebar. I hope you'll join us and link up! Have a great day honey! Kori xoxo

    blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Katia! Looks like the first outfit is a winner! And thank you kori :)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  12. <3 look #3 those shoes & those bracelets!

    http://behindtheleopardglasses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love the first and third outfit!!

    New here from IFB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You must put lots of effort into these posts! Nice work xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the playsuit look, very chic! You have an amazing sense of style, and a new follower! Great post <3

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com/

    xx. VLM.

    ReplyDelete
  16. great advice, especially because this fits my body type!
    i love it, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi thanks for the message in IFB, blogs great!!

    xxo

    thatgirlkip

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you everyone! Love logging in and seeing all these messages :)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey!
    thanks for the message!
    love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  20. love love love the stripe dress!

    http://style-love.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. No problem Beatriz, and thanks!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'd love to wear every single one.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely blog!!! Lovely post!!!

    Regards

    Miss Margaret Cruzemark

    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete