Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Westfields Results


A while back, I went with my fashion blogger friend to Westfields, and boy did I do damage.

This may not look like a lot, but add on a lunch at YO! Sushi and a few bits and bobs, and you'll find the equivalent of an empty purse.

I'm not sure they still have the sales on, but in Beauty Base, they had amazing deals on perfume from top brands. My friend picked up one of the princess perfumes by Vera Wang for an astounding £25! Escada's Ocean Lounge was only about £9.99 and smells like summer (a scent warm to my heart)

In Boots I took advantage of the sales, and picked up a Toni and Guy bag with a few goodies inside for £5.99 They also had a deal on umberto giannini whom I love. In addition (deep breath) I also picked up a No.7 primer and the new Rimmel lash accelerator mascara which I'll tell you the results of in precisely... 12 days!

xoxox

What did you pick up this year in sales?

8 comments:

  1. I got some earrings on sale, but i am way over do for a shopping trip, lol..cool pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hun, i think every girl would agree with that statement lol

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. the primers is amazing ! I've been using it since my last trip to London this winter and it really does what it should do.

    alexandra @
    shoependant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! It's not perfect for my skin type but it does the job!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete