Friday, 25 February 2011

Once Upon A Time

The fashion world, along with the artistic world, has been abuzz with the news of Lacroix’s designs featuring in Camilla Morton’s new book. The book is a contemporary take on Sleeping Beauty; encompassing all the classic moments you fell in love with as a little girl. Not to mention, elaborate drawings and creations on behalf of Lacroix, whose theatricality wakes Sleeping Beauty up.

Another reason why I want to be young(er) again! If you want an inexpensive yet completely chic gift for your darling daughter – this would be the one. Not only will she learn about one of fashion’s most notable designers, but she can own what is sure to be a lifelong treasure.

xoxox


'Christian Lacroix And The Tale Of Sleeping Beauty' is on sale now

12 comments:

  1. All girls want to be princesses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so true! That was my goal at 4 ;-)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. It awakens the little princess inside all of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's adorable! So true!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these drawings, I want the book just for the lovely artwork!

    http://boldglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello lovely :)!

    thanks so much for your comment on IFB:)!

    i really like your blog! looks so nice....your blog inspired me!!!

    i follow you! Please follow me too! Thanks & Kisses ;)

    Wish you a great day :)

    with love
    Mariza
    http://mar-iza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw thank you! That means a lot, I'm always on the lookout for inspiration!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an exquisite book. Yes I have a daughter who I know would love to lose herself in its pages - she'd be battling me for it though;))! Thanks for inviting me to pop over from IFB. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. No problem! Good for her! I would have cherished this book when I was a little girl..

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg, I would love to check this book and buy it!! I just can't wait finishing novels after novels each day I read, thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete