Thursday, 17 February 2011

Hayfa the Genius

A few of you may know her, but for those of you who don't, this will be a good place to start. I have the first ever interview with Hayfa K, the future plastic surgeon to the hottest celebrities or just a podiatrist. And of course, part-time writer. (Hopefully LOL)
She did a mini-view with me today, click here to read it.



Hi Hayfa,
Let's start off with something about yourself.. What do you do in your free time?

I actually have very little free time at the moment. So if I'm not working, I'm probably relaxing with a magazine (yes darlings, of course it's Vogue!) or I'm looking for new ideas for my blog!


Despite the fact that your parents want you to, when did you decide you wanted to study medicine?
It was never a conscious decision.


If you weren't to go into medicine, what would your ideal job be?
Professional blogger. Kidding. Actually I'd like to be a published author. Or have Anna Wintour's job. I'd be happy with both ;)


Ok, some fun questions now, no more grilling!

(Hayfa is from Mauritius, and moved here a few years ago)
London or Mauritius? And why?
Mauritius. And for the simple fact that you travel to school in a kayak and walk in wearing a bikini and shades!


Shopping or eating out?
That's a tough one. I would have to say eating out simply because I can't cook. But shopping comes just below on my list of priorities


Heidi or Candice?!
Before I answer, let it be known that I am OBSESSED with both and they're the most talented angels ever in my opinion. Ok. Candice. And I'm saying that just based on this season's swimwear. (Look out for a multitude of posts related to VS or Candice herself on her blog, if that's your thing)


And last but not least...


Would you rather spend a day with Baptiste Giabiconi or Karl Lagerfeld?

Karl. no Baptiste. No Karl. ALEXA! How about a day with Karl whilst he's shooting Baptiste. And maybe Baptiste would be topless. And Karl would talk me through his future plans for Chanel to take over the world.



xoxox



P.S - She has honoured me with the title of Queen of the World (technically...) so she can have the title of Princess of the Universe

10 comments:

  1. Aw this is such a sweet interview! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look like a kid but it was actually fun :)
    Aha we should do this more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. You should interview me.. XD (shameless self advertisment)

    ReplyDelete
  4. just wanted to let u know that i changed my blogname! :)

    x

    Hanna
    http://fashionhanna.blogspot.com/

    (used to be hannalovesfashion ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys! Ok, Claire I might do one next week...

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post is so cute, I was reading Hayfa's post on you now I'm reading your post on her. Clever! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete