Sunday, 20 February 2011

Girl Meets Dress




















For the majority of you, I'm sure you have heard of or joined this site already. For those of you who haven't, here's a run down of what the hype is all about, and why you should join. (1. Signing up is free!)

When the company contacted me, I was so excited! I have been aware of this site for about a year, and occasionally would browse through it, drooling over every other piece!

This is the number one designer dress rental website. GMD is of course based in the top fashion city of the world (and my home-city) London.

With so much choice, from Fendi to Jimmy Choo to Herve Leger, no wonder Vogue has dubbed it "The answer to your prayers." I've included a snapshot taken yesterday of the homepage. You can sign up at http://girlmeetsdress.com/ and it's so simple; borrow.. party!... return. And right now they have an offer of £10 off for all first time customers.
Optional membership gets you £20 off the first order, and 20% off every order after that! Why buy an expensive dress you know you will only wear once, when you can rent it for a slice of the price?!
So what are you waiting for?

Go RSVP Yes to Saturday night, and look fabulous while doing it.

xoxox

P.S - If you have any more questions, they have FAQ's under 'How it Works' or email enquiries@girlmeetsdress.com

12 comments:

  1. so cool :)
    http://limonspective.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh I wish I lived in the UK to be able to have that. You live in London? That is soo cool, one day I want to move over there...I just love the city in every way (except for the weather of course). Lovely blog!

    - Nat
    http://theprettyflamingo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree! I feel really lucky ;) Ironically, I still want to move somewehere else.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That sounds awesome! Unfortunately I live in the US! I need to study abroad in Europe! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I've never actually tired it out, but deffo will

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do they ship to the US?

    Found you through IFB! Great blog!

    www.complicatedfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks hun! I'm not sure.. you'd have to read the FAQ's but unfortunately I think it's only based in the Uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. if they have anything like this here in USA, it would be absolutely a smart idea! esp for occasions and fashion weeks that we can buy expensive clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think they have this kind of service in America - renttherunway no? It sounds like a great answer for anyone on a budget. I wish I'd heard about the site sooner- totally going to check them out!

    ReplyDelete