Saturday, 12 February 2011

Cirque Du Soleil - Totem

Some of you may have heard of this, and some of you lucky people may have gone to see this. The show is now sold out unfortunately, as you can guess from the amazing pictures below. My mum surprised me by telling me last weekend we were going to go see Cirque Du Soleil, and at first I was skeptical, I thought I don't want to go see ridiculous clowns prancing around! But if you have seen it, you'll know it's nothing like that!

I went last Saturday with my parents, and we ate beforehand in yummy Elgar House. :)
This is in Royal Albert Hall by the way. My friend Hayfa saw the show when she was younger but didn't appreciate it. ;-)

I've featured some of my fave acts here, but if you want to see more or are interested in seeing the show (they have over 22 shows all over the world) I'm sure they have a ton of videos on youtube!

xoxox




3 comments:

  1. haha thanks Alexa ;) Maybe I'd enjoy it now. 7 (?)
    years ago, it was stupid though

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ok maybe, but no charlie sheen! Is that ok?

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely blog!
    now I'm following you
    please follow me back (:
    keep in touch
    http://nocrisnoparty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete