Friday, 14 January 2011

You'll never forget your first Oscar

Albeit not all of us can afford one of these creations, a girl can dream can’t she? The most famous (and my favourite) aspect of the Oscar De La Renta shows I believe is the romantic style of the pieces. With the wispy refined detail and opulent colours, what’s not to love? In particular, the ball gowns truly caught my eye, and I wish, wish, wish one these dresses (preferably in white) will be walking down the aisle at my wedding, with me in it. I’ve only included one picture of my favourite look, donned by the exquisite Coco Rocha, but you can google it for the rest of the looks. J

Xoxox

P.S – If your wondering why I am ‘late’ on the report, it is because I only thought to post these now what with spring followed by summer, being around the corner.


How pretty,right! (I want her eyes)

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to have a Oscar de La Renta gown... They are just amazing! You are right, every girld won't mind getting married in one...


    xx,R

    http://bikinipequeninoasbolinhasamarelas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete