Monday, 24 January 2011

NOTD - You've Cracked It

If you follow beauty blogs, you will most probably have seen this nail paint/style used. Mine is Cracked Effect Nail Paint by Barry M. Under that I used another Barry M paint in 'Rasberry'. And for the base coat I used 17 nail recovery base coat. Oops, just realised I wrote that backwards, ah well!
What do you guys think of this style? My mum said it looks like chipped polish and I agree but if you look closely you can tell it's done purposefully.

xoxox

P.S - If you want to try this out, make sure you don't overlap as I have, as this will ruin the effect


6 comments:

  1. I need this stat! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good :) it really is amazing!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is amazing, just new follower.
    do you want to be follower of my blog?
    www.uthority.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete